

"Guitar Hero"(for those of you who don't have a clue what it is, it's a video game where you play the guitar) has become a favorite at the White house on Sunday afternoons. Kinley came running into my room a few days ago in full costume yelling " Mom, Look at me I'm so good at Guitar Hero"
4 comments:
Thanks to StatCounter I found your blog! It looks like you had a great summer. It was fun to see you last night. We'll have to all get together now that the kids are back in school.
Rock on KK!! She looks hardcore!!
You are going to have your hands full with her when she is a teenager, she is so cute! She does make a great Guitar Hero...my boys love the pic!
YEAAAH! Taking after her Auntie Starc, I'm so proud. I'm glad she aspires to be a westcoast guitar hero champ as well.
Post a Comment