There is no better place to be than Washington in the summer! We had a fabulous summer vacation and loved spending time with family!




The boys off to a Mariners Game


The last couple days of our trip we stayed at the Wilsons beachhouse in Semiahmoo. The kids loved throwing rocks into the water, watching the sailboats go by, and finding crabs on the beach!




The Bed and Breakfast we stayed at in Washington was absolutely incredible! We were surrounded in raspberry fields, blueberry bushes, apple, pear, and apricot trees. The couple who owned the Bed and Breakfast treated us to fresh copplers, hand picked fruit, homeade bread and jam, and pies daily as they sang us grace over breakfast. Everything was decorated like the homes in the movie Pride and Prejudice, our room was adorable shabby chic with old fashion Victorian decor! There were beautiful flowers, herbs, and gardens all over! It inspired me to come home and plant a garden (once it cools down).



One of the events for the Wilson Family Reunion was running in the Washington Regnar Relay Race. Even though Keith and I had to train in the Arizona summer sun for our runs it was well worth it..These are the runners that were in our van. Keith, Lynsi, Cari, Craig, Steve, and CJ. We were either running or cheering on team members for 24 hours! An incredible team bonding experience with amazing scenic routes! One of my runs I ran over a mile long narrow wooden bridge over the San Juans in the middle of the night. ( I was alittle nervous and had Keith follow behind since the car couldn't come across the bridge) Coolest run I've ever run!
















2 comments:
Lyns,
These pics are so gorgeous! I especially love the one of Keith and Rex in "deep thought" and the girls with the crab. Looks like such a fun time!
Will you be our official photographer when Jason and I need to take family photos for Christmas? You're very handy w/ the camera!
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment